Important General Knowledge Every Student Should Know
This gk question set is not only for students its for everyone here question with answers set available is just a fundamental gk. and if you are prepared for any small exams. GK Questions will help you in participating in all competitive exams conducted in school and Entrance Exams.
1. Who is the Father of our Nation?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
2. Who was the first President of India?
Answer: Dr Rajendra Prasad
3. Who is known as the Father of the Indian Constitution?
Answer: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
4. Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?
5. Giddha is the folk dance of?
6. Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru was the first Prime Minister of India.
7. Which is the heavier metal of these two? Gold or Silver?
8. Who invented Computer?
Answer: Charles Babbage
9. 1024 Kilobytes is equal to?
Answer: 1 Megabyte (MB)
10. Brain of the computer is?
11. India lies in which continent?
12. Which country are the Giza Pyramids in?
Answer: The Giza Pyramids are in Egypt.
13. What city is the statue of liberty in?
Answer: The statue of liberty is in New York City
18. Gir National Park in Gujarat is famous for?
19. Which animal has a hump on its back?
20. Name 3 root vegetables?
Answer: Beets, carrots, and radishes are root vegetables.
21. Name the game which is played with a bat, ball, and wicket?
22. the Smallest state of India is?
23. Fastest animal on earth is?
24. Which is the animal referred to as the ship of the desert?
25. Which plant grows in the desert?
26. What Highest dam in India is?
Answer: Tehri Dam
27. The total distance around a figure is called its?
28. A figure with 8 sides is called?
29. What colour symbolises peace?
Answer: The colour white symbolises peace.
30. National Tree of India is?
Answer: Banyan tree
31. Which flower is white in colour?
32. Agra is situated on the bank of river.
33. Baby of a horse called?
34. National animal of India
35. What Shape of Egg is?
36. Most widely spoken language in the world is?
Answer: Mandarin (Chinese)
37. Which insect has colourful wings?
38. Who wrote Romeo and Juliet?
Answer: William Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet.
39. What Cry of the lion is called?
40. Name any reptile?
Answer: A lizard is a reptile.
41. Cataract is the disease of?
42. Which organ purifies our blood?
43. Who wrote the National Anthem – Jana Gana Mana?
Answer: Rabindra Nath Tagore
44. How many colours are there in India’s National Flag?
45. Gateway of India is located at?
46. Who was Albert Einstein?
Answer: Albert Einstein was a famous scientist.
47. What crop is famously grown in the region of Darjeeling?
Answer: The region of Darjeeling is known to grow Tea leaves.
48. Capital of Uttarakhand is?
49. When do we celebrate our Independence Day?
Answer: 15th August
50. Sun is a?
51. Which planet is nearest to Earth?
52. We get solar energy from?
53. What islands are a part of the country of India?
Answer: The Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep Islands belong to India.
54. Where does a dog live?
55. Which animal is called the ship of the desert?
56. Goitre is caused due to the deficiency of?
57. Who was George Washington?
Answer: George Washington was the first president of the United States of America.
58. Longest river in the world is?
59. How many players are there in a cricket team?
60. What Largest island in the world?
Answer: Green Land
61. Which president of the USA is responsible for the Emancipation Proclamation?
Answer: Abraham Lincoln is responsible for the Emancipation Proclamation.
62. LBW is related to which sports?
63. Young one of a cat is called?
64. Which African nation is famous for chocolate?
Answer: The nation of Ghana is world-famous for chocolate.
65. Saina Nehwal is associated with which sports?
66. How many days are there in a Leap year?
67. Olympics games are held after every?
Answer: 4 years
68. How many sides are there in a pentagon?
69. What is King Arthur’s sword called?
Answer: King Arthur’s sword was called Excalibur.
70. A place where bees are kept is called?
71. Which is the biggest sea animal?
72. Who is the founder of Microsoft?
Answer: Bill Gates is the founder of Microsoft.
73. Who discovered Penicillin?
Answer: Alexander Flemming
74. Who was popularly known as Netaji?
Answer: Subhash Chandra Bose.
it’s all we have for you if you want to know more then just comment us we will share with you.